You are here: Home
Wren's Nest Children's Centre
Welcome to Wren's Nest Children's Centre.
The centre is a purpose-built setting registered with Ofsted and provides services for families with children aged from birth to five years. We are joined to Wren's Nest Primary School and we work together to provide the best possible provision for our local families.
The Children's Centre was inspected in November 2011, to read this OFSTED report, please CLICK HERE.
The centre provides sessional childcare with a fully qualified team of staff, providing high quality integrated childcare, education and support for all children and their families. As an integrated centre we have a maintained nursery and two reception classes.
At Wren's Nest we have a friendly and welcoming atmosphere and encourage families to become active members at the centre. A varied programme of activities are provided at the centre to cater for all needs and sessions are available for babies, toddlers and also parents. Adult and family learning courses are also offered and support lifelong learning agenda.
At Wren's Nest Children's Centre, we aim to:
* Provide high quality integrated childcare, education and support for all children and families who use the centre.
* Take into consideration at all times the needs of the local community when providing services.
* Provide a broad and balanced programme of activities and experiences, delivered by a multi-professional staff team, in an environment that is safe, welcoming and stimulating .
* Offer activities and experiences that are age and stage appropriate, maximising children's potential at all times .
* Welcome each child and adult into an environment that respects, values and supports them.
The Children's Centre produces a newsletter each term in order for families to access our services with ease.
To see a full programme of services on offer during autumn 2012, please CLICK HERE
To see a full programme of services on offer during spring 2012, please CLICK HERE
To see a full programme of services on offer during summer 2011, please CLICK HERE
To view a full timetable of what we are offering during the autumn 2010, CLICK HERE